Grace Lawyers is a provider of legal services to corporate clients, strata schemes, bodies corporate and community schemes
The services provided by us are at the more complex and high end of property work. This includes stratum subdivisions and the drafting of all documentation for any type of development.
We also provide an end-to-end service for property works, from the initial drafting of documents to appearing in all Courts and specialist Tribunals where disputes arise.
We combine our knowledge with other areas of Grace to ensure that any property-related issue can be resolved in an efficient and cost-effective way.
We specialise in the following:
- Drafting, advice and negotiation of contracts involving property
- Development of schemes including multi-level management
- Development of community title schemes
- Detailed management documentation including management statements, development contracts and covenants
- General and complex leases and licences
- Council inspections and planning law issues
- Mortgages registration and discharge
- Plans of subdivision (including redevelopment and sale of common property)
- Terminations of schemes
- Conversion of Company Title to Strata Title
- Easements and restrictions (extinguishment, implementation and drafting)
- Property advice
All Partners and Senior Associates regularly present seminars and training sessions to industry and peer groups, our clients and their staff.