Our Corporate and Commercial team is highly respected amongst many corporate clients, strata schemes and community associations
When you engage Grace Lawyers, you engage a team of professionals which are focused on providing you with a commercial result in a cost-effective manner.
The size of our practice allows us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively.
Our corporate and commercial practice has the experience and expertise to assist in the following areas:
Our team covers the following areas:
- corporate governance and compliance
- company registrations and de-registrations
- shareholder agreements, unit trusts, joint venture arrangements, partnerships, collaborations, consortiums and strategic alliances
- general commercial and business advice
- due diligence
- sale and purchase of business (and assets)
- intellectual property issues and advice
- trade practices compliance
- drafting and negotiation of a wide range of commercial contracts
- business and company name registrations
- loan documentation
- defamation issues and advice
The Commercial team is overseen by Colin Grace.
Colin regularly presents seminars and training sessions to statutory and peer group bodies, our clients and their staff.