Our Building and Construction areas are major providers of legal services to strata schemes, bodies corporate, community schemes and corporate clients.
When you engage Grace Lawyers, you engage a team of professionals which are focused on providing you with a commercial result in a cost-effective manner.
The way we do our work allows us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively.
Our considerable experience enables us to draw upon a range of consultants and engineers who have demonstrated their own expertise in this field, thus ensuring that clients receive the best advice and evidence to achieve a positive outcome.
At Grace we have the experience and expertise to assist in the following areas:
- Claims concerning defective and incomplete work
- Claims concerning building contracts (for example, breach of contract claim and payment disputes)
- Home Owners Warranty Insurance Claims (NSW)
- Home Warranty Scheme Claims (QLD)
- Domestic Building Insurance Claims (VIC)
- Residential Building Insurance Claims (ACT)
- Contract drafting, review and advice
- Building & Construction Industry Security of Payments Act claims
The Building and Construction teams combine their knowledge of the systems, procedures and processes used in the construction industry through our expertise acting on behalf of strata schemes, bodies corporate, community schemes and developers to provide our clients a holistic service.
All Building & Construction Partners and Senior Associates regularly present seminars and training sessions to peak industry groups, our clients and their staff.