Grace Lawyers is the major provider of legal services to strata schemes, bodies corporate, community schemes and company titles in this increasingly complex area. Our expertise, practical approach and delivery of services in this market is second to none.
When you engage Grace, you engage a team of professionals which are focused on providing you with a result in a cost-effective manner. Our experience allows us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. We combine our knowledge of the systems, procedures and processes used in the strata, bodies corporate and community industry with our expertise acting on behalf of strata schemes, community associations, bodies corporate and developers to provide our clients a complete service.
The team is assisted by other areas at Grace Lawyers to ensure clients are provided with a seamless legal service.
The work includes the following:
- Applications for dispute resolutions before:
- Body Corporate Commissioners Office (QLD)
- Office of Fair Trading (NSW)
- NCAT, VCAT and QCAT
- Magistrates, Local, Supreme Courts
- By-law drafting and registration
- Strata title advice
- Drafting of strata management statements
- Title advice (Strata, BUGTA and BUPTA)
- Drafting of community management statements
- Company title advice
- Drafting of company constitutions
- Cooperative titles advice
- Attendance and scrutineering of meetings
- Drafting and negotiation of caretaker agreements
- Building management and letting agreements
- Leases and licences
- Lecturing and training executive committees and industry sector
All Partners and Senior Associates regularly present seminars and training sessions to industry and peer groups, our clients and their staff.