Company Title buildings are a complex type of ownership. The team at Grace Lawyers provides a full range of services to clients in this area
We understand the legal intricacies of living, owning and investing in a company title building. Through our expertise we have become the internal legal team for many company title schemes by attending meetings, drafting all documents and being the corporate knowledge for the company.
When you engage Grace Lawyers, you engage a team of professionals who understand company title schemes, have an interest in a positive outcome and aim to keep the company well informed.
Our team covers the following areas:
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Conversion from company to strata title
- General advice
- Due diligence
- Sale and purchase of shares
- Intellectual property issues and advice
- Trade Practices compliance
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide range of commercial contracts
- Management Documentation
- Contract administration
- Defamation issues and advice
The Company team is overseen by Colin Grace. Colin regularly presents seminars and training sessions to peer group bodies and directly to our clients and their staff.